Friday, August 28, 2009

I've arrived

Well, here I am, well and truly in the 21st Century. Website, Facebook, Twitter and finally Blog. I had a go at providing a "blog page" on my website a while back for the benefit of friends and family but to be honest the faff of using a web editor and compressing all the photos finally drove the thing into complete disuse. Discovering that I can upload endless pics to Facebook without having to compress them myself and that I can then send the link to anyone, whether Facebook user or not, was the final nail in the coffin of my website blog page.

So why bother with a blog when I have Facebook and Twitter? Well, you know, sometimes I just want to write more. People who've met me will have no difficulty in linking this to the idea that sometimes I just want to say more. Maybe nobody will read this. Maybe that doesn't matter.

2 comments: