Saturday, February 7, 2015

The clues are there



I know I'm lucky to have a large workspace but there are times when I really need it.  There is another table behind the ironing board with spray mount, waterproofing spray, random paper and fabric and you can see in this photo and the one below that there are many different types of things out on the two big tables and the ironing board.  All of them are being used in developing my newest work. 

The work is progressing much slower than I'd like because of the weather.  By about 3 in the afternoon there just isn't enough natural light to work effectively and I keep making mistakes in measuring and cutting.  I'm learning to walk away but it's frustrating and up till now I have wasted more time than I have used profitably because it has happened that my mornings have been taken up with other things. 

Eventually I will have enough to show you, although I am already anticipating that this work is going to be very difficult to show in a photograph.  Till then, as I say, the clues are there.





No comments:

Post a Comment