Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Can you tell what it is yet? #2


What you need to know is that dark green lustre and light green lustre don't work for everyone and I am one of the people they don't work for.  So I now use them in ways appropriate to the colour they usually turn out.  Usually is about 95% of the time, at least.  On this occasion, they decided to be halfway between the colour they usually do and the greens they are meant to be, resulting in a sort of greyish colour.  I don't mind the effect, actually.  I was reasonably happy with the results, until I asked M what he thought, and was rather taken aback to find that he didn't even know what they were supposed to be and didn't sound convinced when I told him.

Feedback from others gratefully received!

3 comments:

  1. I assumed they were irises. Am I a meringue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you're not :) So - 2 out of 2 people knew they were irises. Next question - does anyone like them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't have got it without help - but going back after looking after the comments, the middle one is much clearer than the others.

    ReplyDelete